Thursday, December 21, 2006
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Logo'd packing tape hugely popular
Six tips for maximum e-impact
1. A winning headline: Clean Up with Dawn and Earn up to 2,450 points!
2. "Reward your employees" positioning - a known need in this segment
3. A deadline - Hurry, this offer ends 1/31/07
4. Here's How: A simple explanation of how to calculate point earnings. (Lack of this component handicaps many offers)
5. Click here to learn more - a downloadable full line segment-specific brochure
6. Cross promote other relevant brands from the portfolio in the "P.S." position
Remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Event-based communications - now easier!
With the introduction of print-on-demand, it's easier than ever to recognize operator milestones and encourage new ones.
Simply provide art and set the trigger event(s) and your Coalition Manager will handle the rest. Once the rules are defined, it's "fire & forget" - whether you are communicating with a handful of operators (or thousands!) who achieve the milestone during the specified time frame.
This fact sheet details pricing.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Big Mike is making a big impact
Enrollment Counts (USA only):
- 79 Distributorships enrolled
- 880 DSR’s participating
- 914 Operators signed up by DSR’s
- Presented to Appert’s on 11/17/06
- Presented to EG Forrest on 12/1/06
- FSA-Fargo, Merchants, Upper Lakes joined
(each are top 50 accounts)
- Bob Storbeck (Martin Brothers) has enrolled 58 customers!
- Presenting to Clark Foodservice on 12/8 and 12/15
- Enrolled DSR reminder E-mail going out next week
- Researching cooler bag premium (more to come on this topic)
- DOT Foods – entering into a marketing partnership
Clearly, big Mike is generating a lot of activity, details of which we'll publish periodically. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email him.
Labels: DSR incentive